Your donation (up to $2,900) will be used to support candidates in the primary election.
The remaining $2,900 will go into the general election.
By donating, you attest to the following:
1. You are a United States citizen or a legally admitted permanent resident of the United States (e.g., a green card holder).
2. This is your own credit card, and this contribution is made from your own money, not money from a company, a foreign country, or a trade union.
3. You will not be paid/reimbursed for your contribution.
4. You are not a contractor for the federal government.
5. Your personal donations will not exceed $2,900 per election, and your multi-candidate federal PAC contributions will not exceed $5,000 per election.
“During the current two-year election cycle the limit for contributions by individuals to federal candidates for President, the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives will increase to $2,900 per election.” New FEC Guidelines
Mail: To contribute by mail, please send a personal check made payable to “Citizens for Michael Deel” to:
Michael Deel for U.S. Senate
P.O. Box 11167
Fort Smith, AR 72917
In the envelope, please include your full name, address, email address, occupation, and employer.